We are looking for a Shopping Centre Trainee to join our Shopping Centre Management team in Stockholm, Sweden. In this role you will learn about shopping centres and have responsibilities including co-operation with tenants, customers, service providers and regional co-operation partners. An important part of the job is the continuous development of the properties.
In order to succeed in this position you will need:
- Experience and/or great interest in retail
- Entrepreneurial orientation and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Team orientation and cooperation skills
- Out of the box thinking, eagerness to find solution and a can do –attitude
- Bachelor or Masters degree in relevant commercial, financial or technical field
- Fluent Swedish and English.
We offer you a possibility to be part of one of the leading companies in the shopping centre business in the Nordics and Baltics. You will have an opportunity to be a key player in the interesting business of shopping centres and a chance to grow professionally.
Do you find this an attractive possibility? Apply today!
Please fill in your application and CV by the 1st of October. For more information, please contact Commercial Director Magnus Åkesson, email@example.com or HR Specialist Amanda Falck, firstname.lastname@example.org.